Chocoholic — Pinotage

Decadently Delicious!

Made from 100% old-vine Pinotage. 80% of the Cuvee is an oaked Pinotage, while the remaining 20% is made from Pinotage grapes, left to dry on the vines. Maiden Vintage sold out in 5 weeks.

A rich seductive wine, sensually soft, subtly sweet, unashamedly addictive taste. Fresh chocolate on the nose, flavorful chocolatey notes on the palate, and with a distinctively chocolate aftertaste. All artfully balanced by perfectly ripe Pinotage.

Appellation: Cool Atlantic West Coast, South Africa | 750ml

14% ABV | 4.11 g/l Residual Sugar | 6.13 g/l Total Acidity | 3.85 pH